Voxengo CurveEQ 3.9 spline equalizer plugin released - Press Release
February 12, 2021: Voxengo CurveEQ update version 3.9 is now available for download. Voxengo CurveEQ, available in AudioUnit, AAX, VST, and VST3 plug-in formats, for macOS and Windows computers, is a spline equalizer plugin for professional music and audio production applications.
Version 3.9 update includes the following changes:
- IMPORTANT: This version has changed its product key format. If you already purchased this plug-in, to use this version, please visit the Voxengo web site and get a new key at the User Area (if you obtained a product key from a reseller, you will need to add your existing product key there first), or use the Automatic key download feature of the plug-in itself.
- Fixed an issue with spectrum matching precision at lower point count, introduced in the previous version.
- Added 1/48 octave spectrum smoothing option.
- Improved spectrum smoothing precision.
- Added Apple Silicon native compatibility.
- Automatic instance labeling implemented (not supported in VST2).
- The "out/in" indicator can now be clicked to trim the output gain knob.
- The "Copy to" buttons are now called the "Copy": this button now copies parameters FROM the selected group, NOT TO the selected group. This should improve the workflow.
- Added the preset list sorting function to the preset manager.
- Redesigned the knob image.
- Extended the "Color Editor" with color modifiers.
- Added the "Gray Blue" and "Navy" color schemes.
- Implemented "anti-aliased" line drawing optimization.
- Improved readability of the condensed font.
- Internal channel letters were changed to numbers.
- Level meters can now display input channel names instead of internal channel indices.
- Added "Stereo Swap" and "Stereo To Mono" routing presets.
- Added AudioComponents interface to AudioUnit as the ".rsrc" interface may be deprecated in the future.
CurveEQ shows you the actual filter response you are designing by means of a spline (a smooth curvy line) plus it shows the spectrum, so you can readily see what the EQ is doing with the sound. This, in turn, allows you to get the best from your mix and your tracks. CurveEQ perfectly suits the needs of mastering.
CurveEQ implements spectrum matching technology that allows you to transfer spectrum’s shape of one recording to another. In other words, this allows you to “copy” frequency balance of existing time-proven mixes so that other mixes that are still in the works may have a chance to sound better. This technology also greatly helps in music mastering since using it allows you to easily lessen any dramatic differences in the area of frequency balance between various tracks.
- 3 EQ curves per channel group
- Linear- and minimum-phase filtering
- Spectrum matching
- Freeform EQ curve drawing mode
- CSV file import/export
- Real-time FFT spectrum analyzer
- Stereo and multi-channel processing
- Internal channel routing
- Channel grouping
- Mid/side processing
- 64-bit floating point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
- All sample rates support
- 53 ms compensated processing latency
- Retina and HighDPI support
Voxengo CurveEQ is available for purchase on-line for USD 79.95. Voxengo CurveEQ demo can be downloaded at the Voxengo web site: https://www.voxengo.com/product/curveeq/