Voxengo CurveEQ 3.8 spline equalizer plugin released - Press Release
January 9, 2020: Voxengo CurveEQ update version 3.8 is now available for download. Voxengo CurveEQ, available in AudioUnit, AAX, VST and VST3 plug-in formats, for macOS and Windows computers, is a spline equalizer plugin for professional music and audio production applications.
Version 3.8 update includes the following changes:
- Added 1/24 octave spectrum smoothing option.
- Added AIFF and FLAC sound file support to Static spectrum load function.
- Increased resolution of saved static spectrum files.
- Fixed a minor frequency drift on deep zoom-in.
- Added "Blackman" and "Hi-Res" spectrum window types.
- Added "Avg Noise (-4.5dB/oct)" and "Combined" pre-defined spectrums.
- Added the "Align 0 dB" spectrum display mode.
- Fixed the "Inv" function behavior.
- Added macOS Catalina compatibility.
CurveEQ shows you the actual filter response you are designing by means of a spline (a smooth curvy line) plus it shows the spectrum, so you can readily see what the EQ is doing with the sound. This, in turn, allows you to get the best from your mix and your tracks. CurveEQ perfectly suits the needs of mastering.
CurveEQ implements spectrum matching technology that allows you to transfer spectrum’s shape of one recording to another. In other words, this allows you to “copy” frequency balance of existing time-proven mixes so that other mixes that are still in the works may have a chance to sound better. This technology also greatly helps in music mastering since using it allows you to easily lessen any dramatic differences in the area of frequency balance between various tracks.
- 3 EQ curves per channel group
- Linear- and minimum-phase filtering
- Spectrum matching
- Freeform EQ curve drawing mode
- CSV file import/export
- Real-time FFT spectrum analyzer
- Stereo and multi-channel processing
- Internal channel routing
- Channel grouping
- Mid/side processing
- 64-bit floating point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
- All sample rates support
- 53 ms compensated processing latency
- Retina and HighDPI support
Voxengo CurveEQ is available for purchase on-line for USD 79.95. Voxengo CurveEQ demo can be downloaded at the Voxengo web site: https://www.voxengo.com/product/curveeq/