Voxengo CurveEQ 3.6 spline equalizer plugin released - Press Release
Feb 10, 2018: Voxengo CurveEQ update version 3.6 is now available for download. Voxengo CurveEQ, available in AudioUnit, AAX, VST and VST3 plug-in formats (including native 64-bit support), for Mac OS X (v10.6 and later), and Windows computers, is a spline equalizer plugin for professional music and audio production applications.
Version 3.6 update includes the following changes:
- Fixed positioning of the leftmost and rightmost points.
- Made bottom group selector switchable.
- Bypass switch's state is now saved with the project.
- Double-click on several selected points now deletes them all.
- Added in-interface preset selection buttons (switchable).
- Added 175% visual scale.
- Added "RT Sigma" analyzer type.
- Added "Spectrum Offset" display modes.
CurveEQ implements spectrum matching technology that allows you to transfer spectrum’s shape of one recording to another. In other words, this allows you to “copy” frequency balance of existing time-proven mixes so that other mixes that are still in the works may have a chance to sound better. This technology also greatly helps in music mastering since using it allows you to easily lessen any dramatic differences in the area of frequency balance between various tracks.
- 3 EQ curves per channel group
- Linear- and minimum-phase filtering
- Spectrum matching
- Freeform EQ curve drawing mode
- CSV file import/export
- Real-time FFT spectrum analyzer
- Stereo and multi-channel processing
- Internal channel routing
- Channel grouping
- Mid/side processing
- 64-bit floating point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
- All sample rates support
- 53 ms compensated processing latency
Voxengo CurveEQ is available for purchase on-line for USD 79.95. Voxengo CurveEQ demo can be downloaded at the Voxengo web site: https://www.voxengo.com/product/curveeq/