Voxengo CurveEQ 3.12 spline equalizer plugin released - Press Release
January 26, 2022: Voxengo CurveEQ update version 3.12 is now available for download. Voxengo CurveEQ, available in AudioUnit, AAX, VST, and VST3 plug-in formats, for macOS and Windows computers, is a spline equalizer plugin for professional music and audio production applications.
Version 3.12 update includes the following changes:
- Reduced filter calculation overhead, useful for small audiocard block sizes.
- Improved overall graphics drawing performance.
- Added the "Panel border" palette modifier.
- Updated all palettes, to reduce "border" contrast. An existing palette may need to be reloaded for the change to be visible.
- Modified spectrum window's sliders to look less contrasted.
- Removed the left-hand slider which is rarely needed, to make the EQ wider.
- Increased the size of the first and last control points, for easier handling.
- Improved anti-aliased line rendering of the secondary spectrum.
- Improved knob's renderings.
- By frequent user request, the "Solo" switch's state is now saved together with the preset (a part of the routing parameters). While this opens up a possibility of leaving the "Solo" switch enabled and forgotten, this provides more flexibility, e.g. when mid/side processing is used.
CurveEQ shows you the actual filter response you are designing by means of a spline (a smooth curvy line), plus it displays the spectrum, so you can readily see what the EQ is doing with the sound. This, in turn, allows you to get the best from your mix and your tracks. CurveEQ perfectly suits the needs of mastering.
CurveEQ implements spectrum matching technology that allows you to transfer spectrum’s shape of one recording to another. In other words, this allows you to “copy” frequency balance of existing time-proven mixes so that other mixes that are still in the works may have a chance to sound better. This technology also greatly helps in music mastering since it easily lessens any dramatic differences in the area of frequency balance between various tracks.
- 3 EQ curves per channel group
- Linear- and minimum-phase filtering
- Spectrum matching
- Freeform EQ curve drawing mode
- CSV file import/export
- Real-time FFT spectrum analyzer
- Stereo and multi-channel processing
- Internal channel routing
- Channel grouping
- Mid/side processing
- 64-bit floating point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
- All sample rates support
- 53 ms compensated processing latency
- Retina and HighDPI support
Voxengo CurveEQ is available for purchase on-line for USD 79.95. Voxengo CurveEQ demo can be downloaded at the Voxengo web site: https://www.voxengo.com/product/curveeq/