Voxengo Crunchessor 2.5 released - Press Release
Aug 8, 2009: Voxengo Crunchessor version 2.5 is now available for download. Voxengo Crunchessor is a general-purpose track compressor for professional audio production applications. It is available in AudioUnit and VST plug-in formats, for Mac OS X and Windows computers.
Version 2.5 change log:
- "Radial" knob mode can be now disabled completely.
- "Off-Line Render" indication added.
- Level metering parameters added.
- Knob read-outs now require a single click for keyboard entry.
- Occasional crashes in WaveLab and other hosts fixed.
- Host sample rate switch-related problem fixed.
- Minor visual improvements implemented.
- Plug-in initial loading time reduced.
One of Crunchessor's main advantages is the ease of tuning, which at the same time instantly delivers an excellent sonic performance. Beside this, Crunchessor offers you a selection of compression coloration styles. By choosing an appropriate coloration style, you can add the character most suitable for the sound material you are working with. Crunchessor also accepts external side-chain source signals and allows you to filter key signal sources before they are used for compression.
- Easy compression tuning
- Valve warmness
- Coloration styles
- External side-chaining
- Key signal filtering
- Multi-channel processing
- Internal channel routing
- Channel grouping
- Mid/side processing
- 64-bit floating point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
Voxengo Crunchessor and other plug-ins can be download at the Voxengo web site: https://www.voxengo.com/