Voxengo CRTIV Tape Bus 1.1 tape saturation plugin released - Press Release
Feb 23, 2018: Voxengo is happy to release CRTIV Tape Bus version 1.1, tape saturation plug-in for professional music production applications, available in AAX, AudioUnit, VST and VST3 plug-in formats (including native 64-bit support), for Mac OS X (v10.7 and later), and Windows computers.
Version 1.1 update includes the following changes:
- Fixed "Flutter" noise loudness in oversampling modes.
- Updated the user guide to include more details on the impulses.
- Moved built-in low-frequency roll-off below 20 Hz.
- Added "Tape 4" impulse.
- Changed signal chain to apply smoothing/flutter to impulse's sound.
- Added support for mouse backward/forward buttons to scroll impulses.
CRTIV Tape Bus plug-in recreates characteristic elements of the reel-to-reel tape sound. This includes saturation, modulation noise and smearing effects which are known for the “analog” feel they bring to audio recordings. This plug-in also applies a selected impulse response taken by us from the existing tape machines.
CRTIV Tape Bus features:
- Saturation controls
- Tape medium controls
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
- All sample rates support
- 1 ms compensated processing latency
Demo version of CRTIV Tape Bus can be downloaded freely at the Voxengo web site: https://www.voxengo.com/product/crtivtapebus/