Voxengo CRTIV Chorus 1.1 stereo chorus effect plugin released - Press Release
Mar 19, 2019: Voxengo is happy to announce the release of CRTIV Chorus v1.1, a stereo chorus effect plug-in for professional music production applications, available in AAX, AudioUnit, VST and VST3 plug-in formats (including native 64-bit support), for Mac OS X (v10.7 and later), and Windows computers.
Changes in v1.1:
- Fixed a rare crash problem when the "Freq" parameter is changed.
- Redesigned user interface knobs.
- Added Retina support on macOS, and automatic high-resolution UI size adjustment on Windows.
- 30% lower CPU usage on AVX2-capable processors (in 64-bit mode).
CRTIV Chorus is a stereo chorus effect plugin for professional music production applications. Chorus is able to produce stereo-widening and weird modulation effects. Chorus plugin uses 4 operators for each channel thus creating a quite dense stereo chorus sound.
CRTIV Chorus features:
- Feedback for flange and delay effects
- Low-pass filter
- Stereo processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
- All sample rates support
- Zero processing latency
- Retina and HighDPI support
Demo version of CRTIV Chorus can be downloaded freely at the Voxengo web site: https://www.voxengo.com/product/crtivchorus/