Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Warmifier Is it possible to bring back the psycho acoustic version?

Last

Next

Previous

First

Hehe, this has been done already - will post beta soon. :)

Awesome!!  Looking very much forward to this!

Could anyone pass this Old beta to me? im really curious about that "psycho acoustic experiment"...

Hey Aleksey, Thanks for making AWESOME plugins!  Only plugins ive ever tried that even come near my Analog units...  Please keep it up/ Jonas

Thanks.

'Old beta' was released a long time ago - I do not have it.  Maybe bmanic has it still? (if he's around).

Hi,

I have the beta somewhere as a backup I think but I'm not sure.  The last "linear phase" version was so close to the original beta that I had hard times picking it out in A/B testing any more so it got kind of obsolete.  A lot of this discussion is before warmifier had the "mode 2" implemented and mode 2 + linearphase = very close to the original beta..  I think. :)

I'll look for the beta plugin but I promised Aleksey not to bother him with this issue any more. (I bugged him A LOT about this a couple of years ago) :-)

Cheers!

bManic

This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First