Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Drumformer How to select a preset for a group

I’m trying out Drumformer.  This feels like a dumb question, but I can’t find it in the manuals.

On a single track in Reaper, I set up Jamstix to use four stereo outputs; then I set up the Reaper plug-in routing and the routing matrix in Drumformer so the Kick goes to group 1, the Snare to group 2, the Toms to 3 and the Cymbals to 4. (Then everything is routed in Reaper back to the main stereo pair on the track...  I didn’t get as far as figuring out what to do with the Jamstix “Ambience” yet.)

But when I select a Drumformer preset, no matter which group I have selected, it resets the routing matrix and loads the preset settings to group 1.

How do I use a preset to load settings (so I have somewhere to start) to just the group I have currently selected?

Drumformer is not intended to be used that way - it's better to use a single instance for every track.  So, there is no way to load a preset for each channel group.

Aleksey Vaneev: Drumformer is not intended to be used that way

OK, understood.  Thank you for the clarification, Aleksey.

You are welcome!
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.