Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Drumformer Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for Drumformer!

thanks! can't wait to download and demo this...

Awesome.  I love your plugins; I can't wait to mess with this one.  I use Ableton Live 8.2, and when I load the Drumformer VST, the plugin's UI is all-black.  Am I missing something?

Which OS and computer processor model are you using?

Laptop - 2.4Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo, Mac OS 10.5.8.

Haven't tried it with the studio (desktop) machine yet (quad cor 2.8Ghz i7 with 10.6).  But it's doing this black-screen thing in several hosts (Bias Peak, Cubase and Live) so it's not just an Ableton thing.  Also, it seems to be working (processing signal) I just can't see anything.  Strange.

Screenshot here, if it helps

https://picasaweb.google.com/115852957223796259380/DrumformerScreenshot#5651928609488305154

I'm sorry for this problem, related to plug-in not showing up on Mac OS X 10.5 - it is known and we will release a fix hopefully soon.  This bug happened due to Mac OS X not being backwards-compatible when it went from 10.5 to Mac OS X 10.6 and 10.7 where the plug-in works correctly.

Hi Aleksey

Will the above-mentioned issue with the missing UI be resolved before the introductory pricing offer expires?  I'd really like to test it out before purchasing and see if it is worthwhile, as I already own Soniformer which seems to do a great job on the mastering chain but definitely want to try this out for dance-oriented music.

The same thing happens on my system (OS X 10.5.8 dual screen) when using the VST to RTAS adapter in Pro Tools LE 8, although in the right screen I get a white box and on the left a black box.  I do not have any other DAW installed at present.  All other Voxengo plugins work perfectly.

Please advise!

Regards

Vaughan

vaughanphillips: The same thing happens on my system (OS X 10.5.8 dual screen) when using the VST to RTAS adapter in Pro Tools LE 8, although in the right screen I get a white box and on the left a black box.  I do not have any other DAW installed at present.  All other Voxengo plugins work perfectly.

+1

The same thing happend to me.

And now I tested new version v1.1,this version is more trrrible GUI things on VST-RTAS wrapper.

v1.0 --> white box and on the left a black box

v1.1 --> white box only (not appear main screen)

let me know solve this problem.

regards.

modulo2008

We'll check it out again - I hoped this issue will be fixed in all hosts and situations.
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.