Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     CurveEQ New user seeks help

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Hi Vox

Great products!

I,m trying to run at 96khz,24bits on a Firebox(presonus)firewire nomad soundcard.

I,m using Cubase Studio 4 on a dual core 2ghz asus mobo with 4mb Ram.

At 44khz,everything is fine,but at 96 i start getting playback noises.I,ve lowered latency to 28ms

,this is not too bad.I can lower to the max,i have also set audio boost in Cubase.

So,is this normal ?

I run usually about 8 vst instruments.

I don,t know if your Products support 96khz,24bit,or if it might be the new Vista driver from Presonus.

Or,if i,m simply running out of cpu!

I just wanted to get an overview of expectations.Then i can adjust my work habits ,say using a lot less comp eq from the native stuff in Cubase on individual trax.Already,i can hear where they are needed and where i can now take them out.This cuts down cpu as does using less vst instruments.Its very helpful actually as i often put too much into my trax.They definitely need more space.This is where the Vox products have helped sooo much!

I definitely hear a big improvement in sound at 96khz,and when using my new Gliss EQ and Elephant ,the sound is really great!!!!

My trax are getting to sound way more like the trance stuff i listen to.

Thanx 4 making such affordable gear and very easy to use!!

Big ups from Violetice in france.

You are probably running out of CPU time - check the 'VST performance' reading.  If it's above 70%, it's pretty "normal" to get various clicks and glitches.  Other than that, plug-ins should be running fine at 96kHz.

Yeah,i kinda figured.

Oh well.Even on a dual core with 4mb.

Shall have to be more careful.

Thanx again.

Vio.

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.