Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     CurveEQ View captured spectrum

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Perhaps it can't be done right now or perhaps I am doing something wrong...but I would like to be able to view the captured spectrum before I match it.  Can it be done?  When I load the captured spectrum the display pane is just black.

Unfortunately, this can't be done in the current CurveEQ version, but I definitely have plans to include captured spectrum underlay feature in some future version release.

New User - Great EQ.  How about "print a spectrum?"

It would be a nice feature to compare other frequency spectrums.

It would not put a hit on CPU usage either.

Are you working on 192khz support for this program?

The sound quality from this EQ is amazing

Sure, full 192kHz support is planned as well (next CurveEQ version will have switchable internal filter length, and thus latency that depends on the sample rate and a 'low-frequency precision' setting).

Aleksey - Curve EQ + Harmonic EQ are awesome.  Great to hear 192khz support.

I restore classic LPs and Harmonic EQ restores the ambience + soft harmonics

of an LP like no other software I have ever used.  This EQ is absoutely unique.

You must have heard many LPs in your lifetime to write such a program.

Thank you very much.

Thanks for your comment.

Are there still plans to include a graphical view of the captured spectrum in the next version of CurveEQ?

This feature would be a great learning tool as it would allow you to visualize the captured spectrum and then learn to adjust the EQ yourself without just hitting a button and having it much up automatically.

I do have plans to incorporate a "captured spectrum view" into CurveEQ 3.

Aleksey - that is great news!

Do you have an ETA when CurveEQ 3 willbe available?

Sorry, I can't give an ETA right now.  Probably in Q3'2008, but things may get delayed depending on my progress with porting other plug-ins.
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.