The next version of this unique reverb impulse design tool for Windows has been released. It features many useful clean-ups and improvements. Among these: surrounding air definition which allows you to specify air's damping properties, Direct Signal option which makes it possible to create fully-spatialized impulse responses.
Version 1.7 also features a bigger room geometry display for easier editing experience, especially with high display resolutions.
You can examine several new room designs that are now bundled with Impulse Modeler.
Impulse Modeler features:
- Easy-to-use vector graphics editor
- Grid support for even easier editing
- 8 frequency bands for precise material definition
- 8, 16, 24 and 32-bit output
- 44100, 48000, 88200, 96000 Hz output sampling rates
- Many example designs and materials
- Overall room size is controlled with a single slider
For more information and downloads please visit the Voxengo web site: https://www.voxengo.com
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived. Replying is disabled for this topic.