Version 1.6 of Deconvolver is now available. This version adds a new reversed test tone deconvolution' method to the set of features. In some cases this method can give you better results than you can get with the normal FFT deconvolution method Deconvolver offered previously.
Voxengo Deconvolver features:
- True FFT deconvolution
- Reversed test tone deconvolution technique
- Minimum-phase transform option
- Reads 8, 16, 24, 32, 64 bit PCM and IEEE WAV files
- Writes 8, 16, 24 PCM and 32 IEEE WAV files
- Batch support
- Built-in DC removal filter
- Built-in test tone generator
- Automatic stereo normalization
- Inverted impulse response creation
- 64-bit processing
- All sample rates supported
For more information and downloads please visit the Voxengo web site: http://www.voxengo.com
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived. Replying is disabled for this topic.