Voxengo Tube Amp version 2.3 update is now available for download. Tube Amp is a free audio effect plugin that applies asymmetric tube triode overdrive usually found in single-tube microphone pre-amp boxes. The sound this plug-in produces varies from a mild “warm” overdrive to a fuzzy distortion. Tube Amp conforms to AudioUnit and VST plugin specifications, and is available for Mac OS X (v.10.4.11 and later) and Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) computers.
This version features a new processing mode that is capable of a very strong overdrive performance suitable for producing a crunchy guitar sound and performing final loudness maximizing. Other changes in this version are:
- The "Show All Channel Meters" routing switch added.
- Additional visual look variation settings added.
- Oversampling filter type "Min-phase/Lin-phase" switch added.
- Level meter's "density mode" improved.
- Plug-in's popup-windows now recover last position after reopening.
- The "Min Infrastructure" user interface display mode added.
- The "Flat Level Meters" level meter display mode added.
- Version change history information window added.
Tube Amp features:
- Asymmetric tube triode overdrive
- Two processing modes
- Additional output saturation stage
- Stereo and multi-channel processing
- Internal channel routing
- Channel grouping
- Mid/side processing
- Up to 8x oversampling
- 64-bit floating point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
- All sample rates support
- Zero processing latency
By the way, Voxengo User Survey located at http://www.voxengo.com/usersurvey/ is always accepting your answers (you do not have to be logged in to participate).
You may find answers to common questions about Voxengo products here: http://www.voxengo.com/qna/
Voxengo Tube Amp and other pro audio plug-ins can be downloaded at the Voxengo web site: http://www.voxengo.com/product/tubeamp/
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived. Replying is disabled for this topic.