Voxengo Redunoise VST 1.1 released - Press Release
Jan 12, 2004: Version 1.1 of Redunoise--a high resolution audio noise reduction system in PC VST plug-in format--is now available for download.
This update features a so called `noise learn' function which significantly simplifies the noise reduction workflow.
Version 1.1 also fixes some minor issues and runs more efficiently.
Voxengo Redunoise features:
- High resolution spectrum analysis
- Analog-prototyped filtering
- Real-time spectrum display
- Noise learn function
- Residual output monitoring
- Logarithmic/linear scale switch
- Multilevel undo for each parameter
- "A-to-B" comparisons
- Mono-to-Stereo, Stereo-to-Stereo processing
- Support of sample rates up to 96 kHz
- Demo factory presets
- 64-bit internal precision
- Native assembler DSP code
Redunoise is available on the Voxengo web site: https://www.voxengo.com