Voxengo Polysquasher updated to v1.1 - Press Release
November 13, 2003: Some good news here. Our highly transparent mastering compressor in PC VST format has been updated to version 1.1. This update implements a new compression mode which gives a lesser amount of "pumping" artifacts and allows transients to pass through.
Version 1.1 also features an average gain reduction counter. With the help of this counter you can quickly setup a necessary make-up gain.
Polysquasher now processes faster. If you felt like v1.0 used too much CPU resources, it is not an issue anymore. Now you can use Polysquasher as a track compressor, seamlessly.
- New compression technology
- Transparent sound
- Real-time gain reduction scope
- Variable knee
- Three operation modes
- "A-to-B" comparisons
- Factory presets
- Mono-to-Stereo, Stereo-to-Stereo processing modes
- Sample rates up to 192 kHz supported
- Highly optimized DSP code
- 64-bit internal precision