Voxengo Overtone GEQ 1.4 released - Press Release
Apr 7, 2008: Voxengo Overtone GEQ version 1.4 has been released. Overtone GEQ is a freeware 7-band equalizer plug-in in VST and AudioUnit formats for Windows, Windows 64 and Mac OS X platforms.
Version 1.4 implements the following changes:
- "Oversmp" automation parameter added.
- Instance name now persists between preset/program changes.
- Group selectors now display groups that were actually used in the Routing window.
- A possible cause of a rare occasional crash resolved.
- Output routing arrangement changed - it is now possible to route the same internal channel to several outputs.
- "Mouse wheel sensitivity" global setting renamed to "mouse wheel precision".
Overtone GEQ was designed to be a quick EQ shape adjustment tool for mixes and sub-mixes. During its operation, Overtone GEQ applies harmonic enhancement processing that usually helps at creating "interesting" sound.
Overtone GEQ Features:
- 7-band graphic equalizing
- +/- 12 dB gain range per band
- 2 graphic equalizer views
- Multi-channel processing
- Internal channel routing
- Channel grouping
- Mid/side processing
- Complex harmonic coloration
- 64-bit floating point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
Overtone GEQ and other Voxengo plug-ins can be downloaded at the Voxengo web site: https://www.voxengo.com/