Voxengo Marvel GEQ 1.4 free graphic equalizer plugin released - Press Release
March 29, 2016: Voxengo Marvel GEQ version 1.4 update is now available for download. Marvel GEQ is a linear-phase 16-band graphic equalizer plugin with multi-channel operation support for professional music production applications, available in AAX, AudioUnit, VST and VST3 plugin formats (including native 64-bit support), for Mac OS X (v10.6 and later), and Windows computers.
List of changes in version 1.4:
- Added ProTools 12+ AAX-64 support.
- Implemented color scheme editor with load and save functions.
- Added "Brown", "White" and "Cyan" color schemes.
- Redesigned the infrastructure controls.
- Added 90%, 110% and 150% visual scales.
- Made the user interface scale switchable without host reload.
Marvel GEQ is a linear-phase 16-band graphic equalizer AU and VST plugin with multi-channel operation support (supporting up to 8 input/output channels, audio host application-dependent) for professional music production applications. Marvel GEQ offers extensive internal channel routing capabilities, and supports mid/side channel processing.
Marvel GEQ allows audio engineers and musicians to apply quick EQ shape adjustments, both to audio tracks and full mixes. The linear-phase filtering offered by Marvel GEQ is suitable for equalization tasks where high quality and excellent sonic character are a must.
Marvel GEQ features:
- 16-band graphic equalizing
- Freehand drawing mode
- Linear-phase equalizing
- +/- 12 dB gain range per band
- Stereo and multi-channel processing
- Internal channel routing
- Channel grouping
- Mid/side processing
- 64-bit floating point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
- All sample rates support
- 9 ms compensated processing latency
Voxengo Marvel GEQ and other pro audio plug-ins can be downloaded at the Voxengo web site: https://www.voxengo.com/product/marvelgeq/