Voxengo GlissEQ 3.1 released - Press Release
Jan 13, 2010: An updated version 3.1 of Voxengo GlissEQ is now available for download. Voxengo GlissEQ is a dynamic parametric equalizer plug-in for professional audio and sound production applications, available in AudioUnit and VST plug-in formats, for Mac OS X and Windows computers. This version implements the following changes:
- Preset "update" function implemented in the preset manager.
- Selected filter's curve is now always shown, not only when hovered.
- Filter selection (scrolling) buttons added.
- Control points can now be double-clicked to disable/enable the filter.
- The "VST Function Sync" global switch was added that fixes crashes in some hosts (i.e. Tracktion).
- Control surface readout now displays musical note.
- "Density mode" implemented in the output level meter.
- "Ctrl+Drag" narrow-band sweeping implemented.
The most interesting and unique feature GlissEQ offers you is its filters with dynamic behavior. Such “dynamic behavior” gives you a friendly, assisting equalization experience. Boosting up the highs will not create the fatiguing effect of overload; boosting up the lows will not make things sound mushy. Instead, you will get a pleasant transient-emphasizing effect bringing life and dimension to your tracks.
- Filters with dynamic behavior
- Real-time spectrum analysis
- Real-time spectrum import/export
- Up to 32 filter bands
- 16 filter types
- Harmonically-enhanced filter type
- Narrow-band sweeping
- Multi-channel processing
- Internal channel routing
- Channel grouping
- Mid/side processing
- Up to 8x oversampling
- 64-bit floating point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
Demo version of Voxengo GlissEQ and other pro audio plug-ins can be downloaded at the Voxengo web site: https://www.voxengo.com/