Voxengo Elephant 4.14 mastering limiter plugin released - Press Release
May 6, 2021: Voxengo Elephant version 4.14 is now available for download. Voxengo Elephant is a mastering limiter plugin for professional audio and sound production applications, available in AAX, AudioUnit, VST, and VST3 plug-in formats, for macOS and Windows computers.
Changes in version 4.14:
- The "In Gain" and "Out Gain" can now be again linked inversely with the right-mouse-button, like in Elephant 3.
- Improved the gaussian dither approximation.
- Added Apple Silicon native compatibility.
- Automatic instance labeling implemented (not supported in VST2).
- Enabled the "asynchronous drawing" window mode on macOS; may fix the user interface "lagging".
- Improved font rendering slightly.
Elephant is a highly competitive plug-in for mastering applications: it features a variety of limiter modes that can be deeply customized, and a comprehensive set of level metering tools, including headroom estimation, EBU R128 and K-metering. Elephant's built-in linear-phase oversampling is an important element in achieving high-quality peak limiting and loudness maximization without inter-sample overshoots.
Elephant limiter can be used for mixing and mastering of both stereo and multi-channel music and sound material, at any standard sample rate. Limiting process can be visualized both as gain reduction meter and real-time graph.
- Transparent signal limiting action
- 12 predefined limiter modes
- Limiter mode editor
- Optional release stage
- Noise-shaped bit-depth converter
- RMS, true peak clipping statistics
- EBU R128 LUFS/LU metering
- DC offset removal filter
- Waveform graph view
- Stereo and multi-channel processing
- Internal channel routing
- Channel grouping
- Up to 8x linear-phase oversampling
- 64-bit floating point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
- All sample rates support
- 24 ms compensated processing latency
- Retina and HighDPI support
Demo version of Voxengo Elephant can be downloaded at the Voxengo web site: https://www.voxengo.com/product/elephant/