Voxengo EBusLim 1.4 bus peak limiter plugin released - Press Release
August 4, 2020: Voxengo EBusLim version 1.4 is now available for download. Voxengo EBusLim is a brickwall peak limiter and loudness maximization plugin for professional audio and sound production applications, available in AAX, AudioUnit, VST and VST3 plug-in formats, for macOS and Windows computers.
Changes in version 1.4:
- IMPORTANT: This version has changed its product key format. If you already purchased this plug-in, to use this version, please visit the Voxengo web site and get a new key at the User Area (if you obtained a product key from a reseller, you will need to add your existing product key there first), or use the Automatic key download feature of the plug-in itself.
- Added the preset list sorting function to the preset manager.
- Redesigned the knob image.
- Extended the "Color Editor" with color modifiers.
- Added the "Gray Blue" and "Navy" color schemes.
- Improved readability of the condensed font.
EBusLim is a brickwall peak limiter and loudness maximization AAX, AudioUnit and VST plugin for professional streaming, sound and music production applications. EBusLim implements a single EL-4-based limiter mode originally designed in Elephant mastering limiter plug-in. This mode is suitable for bus, drum bus, master bus and track processing. The design idea behind EBusLim is to produce an extremely easy-to-use yet effective limiter.
Since EBusLim only features a single processing mode the processing latency was reduced down to 0.5 milliseconds permitting the use of this limiter as master bus overload protector for both stereo and multi-channel real-time applications.
- Elephant-plug-in-quality limiter mode
- Extreme ease of use
- Stereo and multi-channel processing
- Preset manager
- 64-bit floating point processing
- All sample rates support
- 0.5 ms compensated processing latency
- Retina and HighDPI support
Demo version of Voxengo EBusLim can be downloaded at the Voxengo web site: https://www.voxengo.com/product/ebuslim/