Version 2.1 of CurveEQ PC VST plug-in is now available for download. Voxengo CurveEQ VST is a professional WYSIWYG ("what you see is what you get") spline equalizer. CurveEQ shows you actual filtering information: the filter's frequency response, and both input and output FFT spectrums. You can actually see what the EQ is doing with the sound. This, in turn, allows you to get the best from your mix and your tracks. CurveEQ perfectly suits the needs of mastering, and in some cases CurveEQ is suitable for use as an in-track FX insert.
Update 2.1 fixes minor issues and adds batch function to the spectrum capture tool.
Voxengo CurveEQ features:
- Actual filter's frequency response plot
- Ease of tuning
- Free-hand EQ curve drawing mode
- Input and output spectrum plots
- GearMatch technology
- SpectruMatch spectrum matching technology
- Vintage processor and saturator
- Linear-phase and minimum-phase filtering
- Multilevel undo
- Skin support
- "A-to-B" comparisons
- Factory presets
- Mono-to-Stereo, Stereo-to-Stereo processing
- Support of sample rates up to 96 kHz
- 64-bit internal precision
- Native assembler DSP code
CurveEQ is currently available for USD 99.95. For more information and downloads you can visit the Voxengo web site: https://www.voxengo.com
I insert CurveEQ in Cubase, then press change skin and then I click on the Taskbar outside Cubase. Then I try to press cancel, because I don't want to load a skin and Cubase/CurveEQ freezes.
I have WinXP Home SP1, Cubase SX 220.127.116.11 and tried this with 3 audio cards.
It's not really a big problem tho, just to let you know... I was wondering if it happens to others too.
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived. Replying is disabled for this topic.