Voxengo SPAN version 3.5 update is now available for download. SPAN is a free real-time “fast Fourier transform” audio spectrum analyzer plugin for professional music and audio production applications. For the most part it was derived from Voxengo GlissEQ dynamic parametric equalizer and reproduces its spectrum analysis functionality. SPAN is available in AudioUnit, AAX, VST and VST3 plug-in formats, for macOS, and Windows computers.
List of changes in version 3.5:
- Improved responsiveness during window resizing.
- Improved visual quality at different visual interface scales.
- Windows: implemented (switchable) higher-precision user interface update timer, for smoother display.
- Added "Blackman" and "Hi-Res" spectrum window types.
SPAN provides you with a very flexible “mode” system which you can use to setup your spectrum analyzer preferences. You may specify Fourier block size in samples, FFT window overlap percentage, spectrum's visual slope. Beside that you can choose to display secondary spectrum of a desired type (e.g. real-time maximum, all-time maximum). Spectrum can be smoothed out visually for an easier examination.
SPAN also features output level metering with adjustable ballistics and integration time, K-system metering (including calibration K-system metering). SPAN displays level metering statistics, headroom estimation and clipping detection. Correlation metering is available as well.
- Output signal power statistics
- Spectrum smoothing
- User interface window resizing
- Clipping statistics
- Correlation meter
- EBU R128 LUFS/LU metering
- Stereo and multi-channel analysis
- Mid/side analysis
- Internal channel routing
- Channel grouping
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
- All sample rates support
- Retina and HighDPI support
Voxengo SPAN and other pro audio plug-ins can be downloaded at the Voxengo web site: https://www.voxengo.com/product/span/
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived. Replying is disabled for this topic.