Voxengo is happy to announce the release of EBusLim version 1.1, a brickwall peak limiter and loudness maximization plug-in for professional music production applications, available in AudioUnit, VST and VST3 plug-in formats (including native 64-bit support), for Mac OS X (v10.6 and later), and Windows computers.
Version 1.1 includes the following changes:
- Fixed incorrect multi-channel functioning.
- Added the threshold-output gain linking.
- Implemented color scheme editor with load and save functions.
- Added "Brown", "White" and "Cyan" color schemes.
- Added 90%, 110% and 150% visual scales.
- Made the user interface scale switchable without host reload.
EBusLim is a brickwall peak limiter and loudness maximization plug-in for professional music production applications. EBusLim implements a single EL-4-based limiter mode originally designed in Elephant mastering limiter plug-in. This mode is suitable for bus, drum bus, master bus and track processing. The design idea behind EBusLim is to produce an extremely easy-to-use yet effective limiter.
- Elephant-plug-in-quality limiter mode
- Extreme ease of use
- Stereo and multi-channel processing
- 64-bit floating point processing
- All sample rates support
- 0.5 ms compensated processing latency
Demo version of EBusLim can be downloaded freely at the Voxengo web site: https://www.voxengo.com/product/ebuslim/
I am a long time user of Elephant during the mastering stage. I recently tried EBusLim on the Master Bus during mixdown and have found it is very transparent but handles peaks beautifully. I now use it instead of the peak limiter I was previously using. Brilliant. Thank you.
You should create a spot on the forums for this product.
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived. Replying is disabled for this topic.