We are happy to announce the release of Voxengo GlissEQ version 3.3 update which is now available for download. Voxengo GlissEQ is a dynamic parametric equalizer plug-in for professional audio and sound production applications, available in AudioUnit and VST plug-in formats, for Mac OS X and Windows computers. This version implements the following changes:
- "Show All Channel Meters" metering issue in 5.1 surround mode fixed.
- Additional visual look variation settings added.
- Smooth filter automation implemented.
- Global precision settings persistence issue fixed.
- Underlay color selection was removed - group's defined color is used now.
- EQ range selector added (this may shift existing automation envelopes).
- "Filled Spectrum" spectrum display mode switch added.
- Oversampling filter type "Min-phase/Lin-phase" switch added.
- Global "Auto Oversampling Level" 1X (off) option added.
- Level meter's "density mode" improved.
- Control surface crosshair option added (can be switched off in the global options).
- Narrow-band sweeping mode crash problem fixed.
The most interesting and unique feature GlissEQ offers you is its filters with dynamic behavior. Beside this wonderful “dynamic behavior”, GlissEQ features real-time spectrum analyzer. Moreover, the spectrum of a track can be exported to any other instance of GlissEQ thus making real-time inter-track spectrum comparisons possible. This can help you free frequency ranges in one track to allow the instrument in another track occupying same frequencies breathe.
- Filters with dynamic behavior
- Real-time spectrum analysis
- Real-time spectrum import/export
- Up to 32 filter bands
- 16 filter types
- Harmonically-enhanced filter type
- Narrow-band sweeping
- EQ area highlight
- Multi-channel processing
- Internal channel routing
- Channel grouping
- Mid/side processing
- Up to 8x oversampling
- 64-bit floating point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
Demo version of Voxengo GlissEQ and other pro audio plug-ins can be downloaded at the Voxengo web site: https://www.voxengo.com/product/glisseq/
Thanks for this new release!
In the released notes, you mention : "EQ range selector added (this may shift existing automation envelopes)". Does it means that, in a current project, existing automation settings will be modified with this update?
I am sorry if I misunderstand...
Thank you for your quick response!
In this case, is it possible to install the 3.3 version while retaining the previous version (3.2), so you can finish without complications ongoing projects with the 3.2, while starting new projects with the 3.3?
OK, it's clear now.
And thank you very much for your top and amazing plug-ins!
Best wishes and Merry Christmas
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived. Replying is disabled for this topic.