Voxengo VariSaturator 1.3 released - Press Release
Jun 4, 2008: Voxengo VariSaturator 1.3 has been released and is now available for download. VariSaturator is a saturation and loudness maximization plug-in for Windows and Mac OS X in AudioUnit and VST professional audio plug-in formats. This version incorporates the following changes:
- Various minor fixes.
- Automation in Logic/Mac OS X is now working correctly.
- "Tablet mode" global option added.
- "Auto oversampling level" global option added.
- Glitching sounds appearing in Logic/Mac OS X fixed.
- Virtual keyboard implemented.
- Output/input signal level difference readout added.
- Lock-up on program change in Adobe Audition 2 fixed.
For your information, VariSaturator is an audio effect plug-in designed to apply saturation effects over audio material. It can be used both to boost the loudness of the audio tracks, and to apply subtle or strong harmonic coloration. VariSaturator features two saturation modules which are applied in sequence, in two-band mode each, and implements a wet/dry mix parameter thus offering a comprehensive control over saturation characteristic.
For more information about VariSaturator and other Voxengo pro audio plug-ins, and downloads please visit the Voxengo web site at http://www.voxengo.com/