Voxengo Drumformer 1.3 multiband drum track processing plugin released - Press Release
Apr 21, 2013: Voxengo Drumformer update version 1.3 is now available for download. Voxengo Drumformer is a multiband drum and master track dynamics processing plug-in for professional music and audio production applications, available in AudioUnit and VST plug-in formats (including native 64-bit support), for Mac OS X (v10.5 and later), and Windows computers.
Version 1.3 update includes the following changes:
- The EQ curve is now hidden when the equalizer is set to "Off".
- A crash when loading some routing presets was fixed.
Drumformer can operate in broadband, 2-band and 3-band modes, with each band having compressor-expander and saturation modules. The sound of the compressor can be defined as “gluey with a ping”, because it instantly creates a “tight and glued together” sound while masterfully emphasizing the transients. The saturation module offers you a choice between six saturation modes, each having a smooth sound and differing harmonic content.
- Broadband, 2- and 3-band operation
- 3-band compressor/expander
- 3-band saturation module with 6 modes
- Broadband gate module
- Parametric equalizer
- Output clipper module
- External side-chain capability
- Real-time FFT spectrum analyzer
- Stereo and multi-channel processing
- Internal channel routing
- Channel grouping
- Mid/side processing
- Up to 8x oversampling
- 64-bit floating point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
- All sample rates support
- 16 ms compensated processing latency
Voxengo Drumformer is available for purchase on-line for USD 89.95. Voxengo Drumformer demo can be downloaded at the Voxengo web site: http://www.voxengo.com/product/drumformer/