Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Discussions     Announces, Releases and Discussions Voxengo Pristine Space Light released

Last

Next

Previous

First

Hi,

I signed up for the group buy last night, and I'm wondering if I can save settings with the demo (with projects in FL or Sonar or as presets) until I actually pay and receive my registration.  Or will those settings be lost when I register the plugin?

Thanks.

Yes, you may save your settings safely.

Tony, actually I've fixed this denormal problem already in the latest v1.0.1.  Please check it out.

Hi again.

It was 1.0.1 that I was using.

Just redownloaded it again, and same is happening here.

With Elephant (disabled) in slot before I get a big CPU hit whenever the reverb dies away... with Elephant (enabled & dithering to 24 bits) the reverb runs smooth.

In fact, the cpu usage is much steadier overall with Elephant inserted - with just PSL loaded in, the cpu meter (in Vstack) jumps about alarmingly (although every Convolution reveb I've tried has always done this) - PLS is surprisingly smooth on the CPU meter when Elephant is in there with it (PLS at 256 latency btw).

Tony, please check your e-mail box.

139 sign-ups to date (plus several unconfirmed).

I noticed that there are now 188 signups.  Once there are 200 and the price drops to the final discount, will those who've already signed up be able to pay and recieve our registrations?  As you can see, I'm anxious to start using this great plugin!

Yes, I'm going to lower the price right after we reach the 200 mark.

The 200 mark has been reached!  I'm itching to order.
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First