An updated version 1.1 of Voxengo VariSaturator - a saturation and loudness maximization plug-in - is available for download. This version features the following changes:
- Parameter changes made via mouse wheel are now grouped in the change log.
- Multi-monitor window alignment issue on Windows fixed.
- "Bounce" hang-up issue on Logic 8/Mac OS X fixed.
- Preset/bank load/save error on Mac OS X volume different from the system root fixed.
- Preset/bank name entry "stuck" issue on Mac OS X fixed.
- "New folder" function fixed on Mac OS X when saving presets/banks.
- Plug-in now supports "audio channel layouts" in AudioUnit format.
- Minor optimizations and fixes implemented.
For your information, VariSaturator can be used effectively to boost the loudness of the audio tracks and mixes without increasing their peak levels proportionally, and to apply subtle harmonic coloration that creates more pronounced and polished sound. More severe saturation effects can be also achieved with VariSaturator. VariSaturator is available as a VST and AudioUnit plug-in for both Windows and Mac OS X platforms.
Introductory price offer is still effective. Do not miss the chance to purchase the plug-in for introductory price of USD 55.96 (which is 20% less the regular price of USD 69). Introductory price offer ends on 21th of March, 2008.
For more information about VariSaturator and other Voxengo pro audio plug-ins, and downloads please visit the Voxengo web site at http://www.voxengo.com/
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived. Replying is disabled for this topic.