We have updated Marquis Compressor to version 1.4. This is a very small update: number of bands in compressor's key filter section was increased to 4.
Marquis Compressor is a PC VST plug-in that is suitable for both mixing and mastering. Marquis Compressor offers flexible means of control and is able to create a wide variety of sonic character.
Voxengo Marquis Compressor features:
- Variable knee design
- Harmonically enhanced sound
- Three compression behaviors
- Feed-forward and feedback (opto) modes
- Different coloration types
- Release contour controls
- Key signal filtering
- 4-level meters
- "A-to-B" comparisons
- Factory presets
- Mono-to-Stereo, Stereo-to-Stereo processing
- All sample rates supported
- 64-bit internal precision
- Native assembler DSP code
This latest version can be downloaded at the Voxengo website: http://www.voxengo.com. When you are there, please make sure to check out other Voxengo products as well.
Excellent stuff Aleksey!
You work hell of a fast!!!
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived. Replying is disabled for this topic.