Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins at a Fixed One-Time Fee - Click Here For More Info
Forums     Plugins     Soniformer MS Analyser

Sorry if this is obvious...it isnt to me anyway...when in MS mode, switch to the side group, the analyser is inactive; am I doing something wrong?  I didnt think that should require extra setup or anything?

Simply inserted on stereo track; the envelopes are operational but I cant see the analyser of the envelopes effect etc

The Balance and Correlation analyzers work on stereo pairs only.  If you are talking about the Input/Output analyzer, the side channel analyzer will be empty if there is not side channel information available in the signal.

Specifically I refer to the I/O analyzer.  The side channel info is definitely present but no activity.  The same occurs if I switch to dual mono.

Any ideas?

No ideas, I've checked it out - it is working fine.  If you are routing external mid/side signal, this is to be expected since Soniformer displays average of the two input channels by default (L and R) - you have to switch to the "Dual Mono" routing mode.

EDIT: This issue leaked into the current Soniformer version 3.2, but it was fixed in the development versions I have - will release a fix soon.  I'm sorry for the problem.

This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.