3 quick questions:
(1) Just to make sure, the new "ultra-steep" mode when turned "ON" is slower than when "ultra-steep" is "OFF", correct?
(2) You say that with ultra-steep turned on there is only 1.5% high frequency rejection, when it is turned OFF is there more high frequency rejection? For example 3% ??
(3) Any disadvantages to using ultra-steep (except that it takes more time)??
1. 'Ultra-steep' mode is slower by 2.5-3 times.
2. When turned off, there's about 6% if high frequency rejection.
3. No disadvantages except longer calculation times.
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived. Replying is disabled for this topic.