Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins at a Fixed One-Time Fee - Click Here For More Info
Forums     Plugins     Pristine Space Upgrade path

Hi,

Not sure if i just missed this somewhere, but is there an upgrade path from light to full version of this?  I'd like to buy the light but could see needing the full in the future.

thanks

steve

I bought the full version because Aleksey told me he may not want to allow a upgrade path from light to full on this particular plugin.Although that was not a definit no, i still did not want to take the chance buying the light knowing i more than likely would get the full in the future (and no ending up being his answer).But you can also wait until he comes off vacation (tomorrow) and get his present answer before purchasing.

I will be working on this upgrade path.  Hopefully I will be able to offer some standard way of upgrading various products (like from the r8brain PRO Light to Full, and from PS light to PS full).
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.