Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins at a Fixed One-Time Fee - Click Here For More Info
Summer 2018 Discount at Voxengo
Forums     Plugins     Pristine Space .fxp problem

Last

Next

Previous

First

Sorry I was not clear, I should have say "it would be nice to have the .fxp or .fxb filename shown somewhere alongside with Title, status etc...

"

SergeD

But I think it is better to set the preset name before saving FXP file.  Then, after loading such FXP file, preset name will be restored.  I do not see a reason to show FXP filename having an option to re-name presets.

If you open PS after 2 months and there are 4 user presets (from the folder button) used in a project will you remember which ones were opened ?

Serged

I still do not get why you are not using preset naming function.  If these 'user presets' were named correctly, you won't have any problem remembering which FXP files they are in.

Aleksey,

Perhaps my application does not handle vst plugins properly.

If I save, let say, a SergeD preset in the "Pristine Space Factory Presets" folder (preset... save preset button), the dropdown list won't show it.  If the SergeD preset is saved in any folder (Save preset button), the dropdown list also won't show it.

Anyway forget me lol,I like very much PS and will survive

SergeD

"Factory Presets" folder is provided for convenience only - it does not affect plug-in in any way (plug-in has its own "factory ROM" presets which cannot be changed).
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First