Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins at a Fixed One-Time Fee - Click Here For More Info
Forums     Plugins     Pristine Space .fxp problem

Last

Next

Previous

First

Hi Aleksey,

Loading factory presets is problematic.

With 4 slots opened, loading True stereo reverb insert setting gives :

Slot/Chn : 1L 1L 2L 2L

Aud In : InL InL InR InR

Aud Out : OutL OutR OutL OutL

Dry : 0dB -inf -inf 0 dB

Wet : 0dB -inf -inf 0 dB

Link To : --- 4 1 ---

I guess it should be A :

Slot/Chn : 1L 1L 2R 2R

Aud In : InL InR InL InR

or B :

Slot/Chn : 1L 1R 2L 2R

Thanks,

SergeD

You will have to load stereo impulse files into both slots.  After doing so, on-screen setup will look exactly as your 'B' example.

Pristine Space does not allow selecting non-existent channels - hence it displays default "L" when no impulse is loaded.

Thanks Aleksey,

Could I use 1 stereo impulse in slot 1 link slot 2 to slot 1 and use this setting ?

Slot/Chn : 1L 1R 1L 1R

SergeD

I do not see a reason to do so.  What you are doing is basically turning input signal to mono and performing convolution with stereo impulse.

Ok, I understand that the link includes not only the Ir's but also the input audio.

Thanks,

SergeD

It does not depend on link, but on your routing specification:

Slot/Chn : 1L 1R 1L 1R

Since both InL and inR use the same impulse channel, this is mathematically the same as adding inL and inR, and processing their sum with a single impulse channel (1L or 1R).

Thanks Aleksey,

I guess Slot/Chn lead me to confusion.  It should be read as Channel.

SergeD

OK.  I'll make things a bit more self-explanatory in the next version (I'm planning to add hint-line to most plug-ins - hints displayed there will explain what each control and option means, and their possible use).

Great,

Also when we load a fxb or fxp file it would be nice to have the filename shown somewhere alongside with Title, status etc...

Thanks,

SergeD

Title already shows filename, if no specific title is supplied inside the impulse file.  Where the file is located is shown on the file selector line.
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First