Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins at a Fixed One-Time Fee - Click Here For More Info
Forums     Plugins     GlissEQ GlissEQ3

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

I cannot tell when GlissEQ V3 will be ready for release.  You should decide to buy GlissEQ now or not.  For me, it is a tough question due to monetary side of things, and I do not want to give promises I can't be sure about.

I can't keep myself hoping that Gliss 3 implement similar algorithms as Flux Epure.  It's SNR is so clean.

I do not understand why you are referring to SNR.  Even in GlissEQ 2 SNR is as high as 64-bit floating point allows.

I'm surely not the most technical buff.  I have compared both product side by side and Epure algorithm was cleaner to my ears.  It was cleaner than all other products that I've test.  But maybe "cleaner" is not the best word for this anyhow.

I don't know if it's really the SNR that give it something different on that side but they say they use State-Space implementation to give the best SNR possible.  It's maybe an all marketing talk but I hear a difference.  Like I said I'm not a expert on these things.

Also their price policy doesn't fit my wallet and I found your product to be the best competition.

But I just wish I heard the same type of sound when working the filters.  Maybe it's an different algo or something.

GlissEQ 3 will surely implement a new peaking filter type - maybe it will be exactly what you need.

Oh great!  Anyhow I will buy Gliss EQ and Elephant 3 which is so good.

Thank you for your quick reply and support, that's another great selling point for me.

You are welcome! :)

Aleksey Vaneev: GlissEQ 3 will surely implement a new peaking filter type

hey, can u elaborate on this a little bit?

when can we expect to see a newer version?

The new peaking filter type will be the same as included in Voxformer, but with the added dynamic behavior.

I can't tell any expected release date.

Aleksey Vaneev: The new peaking filter type will be the same as included in Voxformer, but with the added dynamic behavior.

Aleksey Vaneev: I can't tell any expected release date.

I am really looking forward to this release, I love Voxformer.

I hope we are not too far away from this...

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.