Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins at a Fixed One-Time Fee - Click Here For More Info
Summer 2018 Discount at Voxengo
Forums     Plugins     GlissEQ GlissEQ3

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First

How is it lookin?  Anytime soon?

Whats your key features in this upgrade?

Greetings from Germany

MV

We are working on it.  It will look more like the recently released Crunchessor 2.

When will be the release?

I can't tell exactly, but this may take 2-3 months.

What will be the prize for an upgrade from v.2.x?

It will be 50% of the regular price.  The final price is unknown at the moment.

Aleksey, do you have plans to include variable slope low / high pass filters in GlissEQ3?  For example, 6 db / oct, 12, 24, 36, 48?  This would be ultra handy and can mean than I use GlissEQ as my primary EQ without needing the others.

Cheers

Fots

Yes, this is in the plans.

Hi Aleksey & all at Voxengo,

apparent to your responses in this thread there will come a new version of GlissEQ soon.  Could you announce a more precise release date in the meantime?  I really love your new gui-design (you know: the eye is listening in!) and i am really interested in your dynamic EQ GlissEQ.  Your intention to include variable slopes for low / high pass filters in GlissEQ3 will definitely make this plugin the favourite choice for a lot of people i guess.

Well, actually i have to make the decision „wait or buy“ - it would be a little be ‚way-out‘ for me buying the current version 2.9.1 keeping in mind there will be an upcoming upgrade.  I hope you understand my point of view.  On the other hand: Your pricing for your entire software is fair enough, man ;-)

Off Topic: The new crunchessor is my new monsterplugin for all my tracks – especially for drums, bass and accoustic guitars.  Many thanks for this amazing piece of dsp-programming... this great tool seems to be a little wonder in the digital world!

Best regards from germany & goog luck for the play against greece tomorrow ;-)

henkebility

Aleksey Vaneev: Yes, this is in the plans.

Awesome!!! :)

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First