Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins at a Fixed One-Time Fee - Click Here For More Info
Forums     Plugins     GlissEQ Problem when loading GlissEQ

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Hi,

when opening the VoxengoGlissEQ in Reaper I get the following error message:

Exception during plug-in's params creation: Access violation at adress 9A851F61 in module 'VoxengoGlissEQ2.dll'.  Read of Adress B61D0000

Additional info: This happens when I reopen a project where four instances of GlissEQ are used.  Each use one band only, and the gain of it is automated.  Only one gives the error message, and also not always.

GlissEQ version 2.8.1

Reaper 1.883

Windows XP prof SP2, 4 GB RAM, 3 GB switch, RME DIGI9636.

Is there anything I can do about it?

Thank you

Hannes

It is probably a known problem, related to having >2GB of memory occupied by the host application.  I think I have found a solution to it - I've replied to your e-mail.  If everything goes well, I'll release a GlissEQ update officially.

The bugfix works very well, so everything is OK now, thank you.

do all voxengo plugins need this "fix" for the 3gb switch?

Dandruff: do all voxengo plugins need this ''fix'' for the 3gb switch?

This is very probable.  Soon I'm going to release several plug-in versions in a batch, that fix this problem.  I will be releasing fixes to other plug-ins as soon as somebody reports a similar problem with any given plug-in.  Otherwise it may become a real release version flood.

ok ;)

until now i didn't need the 3gb switch yet ...

Hello all,

I think the number of users that use both the 3 GB switch and Voxengo plugins is growing.  So a safe solution is certainly better.

Best

Hannes

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.