Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins at a Fixed One-Time Fee - Click Here For More Info
Summer 2018 Discount at Voxengo
Forums     Plugins     GlissEQ Bypass button for all Dynamic mode settings.

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

I would sometimes find a button for this this really useful when requiring a slight CPU boost in a project.  The Dyn processing could then be switched back on manually before rendering the project.

This would save having to turn all the knobs to zero and back again, which becomes more arduous/ complicated if you started with varying Dyn levels.

Some sort of visual feedback of whether this button was pressed or not would be very cool too.

Any chance of this one atall Aleksey?

Cheers

4tune

Just for clarity:

The request is for one button for all bands and not a button for each individual one.

Cheers

I do not think such switch is anywhere useful since sound you get with various Dyn settings is very different (especially between Dyn=0 and Dyn > 0).  Dyn=0 is not only about CPU use - it's also about sonic qualitites.

The use for me would be purely the CPU difference. i.e. between having all bands running @ Dyn = 9 to all @ Dyn = 0 is about 2% here on a p4 2.8 HT.

I would use it just as a stop gap until before rendering when I could turn back on the Dyn settings quickly and easily.

Anyhow thanks for the reply Aleksey

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.