Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins at a Fixed One-Time Fee - Click Here For More Info
Summer 2018 Discount at Voxengo
Forums     Plugins     GlissEQ EQ Curve from Voxformer -> GlissEQ

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

hey Aleksey,

firstly, I must say, I LOVE THE NEW FORUM !!! looks so sexy :D

Just a little question, I have used Voxformer as my main track EQ in the past and now am close to buying GlissEQ and would love to replace Voxformer instances that only used EQ with the GlissEQ on my tracks.

Is there an easy way to save the EQ settings from Voxformer and load it in GlissEQ since they are similar EQs ?  If not, do you have any suggestions as to how I can do this.  Main difficulty is that Voxformer has no way to easily read the Q values of the filters I have used.

Thanks a lot for your help

Fots

It is not possible to export Voxformer EQ to GlissEQ.  I do not see how this can be useful other than for the purpose of comparison.  But this does not look like a worthy application for such EQ curve export.  In other cases it is much easier to start from the scratch.
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.