Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins at a Fixed One-Time Fee - Click Here For More Info
Forums     Discussions     Free Audio Plugins SPAN: Issues with keyboard focus (or lack of) in Reason 9.5 thru 10.2?

Is anyone else having this problem?  I can only input values using the on-screen keyboard, as there is no keyboard focus available to use my computer's keyboard to input any values.

Worse, is that some pop-up warnings make it impossible to continue further, locking the focus to SPAN but it is impossible to dismiss the warning (nothing is clickable), which means I have to force-quit Reason and start over.

I'm using the latest version of SPAN on macOS 10.12.6 and Reason 10.2 currently.

What can of warnings to you get, could you send a screenshot to info@voxengo.com ?

Keyboard focus is controlled by the host audio application, plugin has little control over it, this issue does not happen in many other hosts.

This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.