Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins at a Fixed One-Time Fee - Click Here For More Info
Forums     Discussions     Free Audio Plugins Cannot see group buttons in Span interface

Hi There.  I've watched various tutorials on how to setup Span for multiple input.  I set up all the routing correcting but do not have buttons at the bottom to select the input.  I'm using Reaper DAW.  I can see the audio being visualized for both my tracks, but without the buttons I cannot select between the two or assign colours.  Are there additional settings I need to make the buttons visible?

I don't think the buttons are obscured as I can see the bottom artwork edge of the interface.

Please ignore.  I now realize these options are available from the top bar.

Yes, the selector was redesigned since then.  However, in the next update SPAN will feature a switchable selector on the bottom if you find it more convenient.

Thanks for your reply.  That does sound useful, however, I'm getting along fine now I've located the other buttons! :-) DOH!  Thanks for a great plugin.
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.