Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins at a Fixed One-Time Fee - Click Here For More Info
Forums     Discussions     Free Audio Plugins Tube Amp

thanks for the wonderful plugin!

it would be handy to have a highpass filter and well as the lowpass (especially with mode2 at high drive settings) and with a bit more option to go lower with the output gain.

at the moment when i crank up the drive in mode 2 (which sounds great) i cant balance the sound with the bypass because i cant go low enough with the output gain, so i just have to reduce the whole track level.

instead of going from -12 to +12 how about going from -20 to +4, for example?

i'm not sure how often it is needed to increase the output gain by +12, certainly in mode2

Thanks for the feature request, but I do not plan to extend Tube Amp's functionality.  Also, I do not see a problem with the output gain - at 48dB drive you can set the Out Gain to -12 and the output RMS power is lower by 4 dB than the level of the original signal, so there's enough range.  The positive Out Gain range is there for the "Sat" function.
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.