Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins at a Fixed One-Time Fee - Click Here For More Info
Forums     Discussions     Free Audio Plugins Can't unpack Span RAR file to my vst folder...

Hi All

Many apologies if I'm being stupid here but I can't for the life of unpack the rar to my vst folder...it keeps giving me 'setup.zip: cannot create license' type messages for every file in the rar.

I'm running Windows 7 64bit desktop with i7 processor.

Does anybody have any idea what the problem might be??

many thanks!

eltel

It may be a download error - you have downloaded the file partially.  Or you may open the "setup" archive and unpack it selectively - just the DLL file.

Hi Aleksy

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.  I've tried downloading many times, with different browsers.  I've tried extracting different files to different locations.  It seems to work when I extract to my desktop but not when I extract to any of my vst folders as instructed.  If I just copy the dll file from my desktop to the vst folders the software doesn't see it even after rescanning for plugins (with both soundforge 10 and cubase 5).  The main message when extractin is 'access denied'.

really strange.

Tks

Terry

This does not seem to be a common problem.  Also make sure you are downloading the right plug-in variant - 32bit for Soundforge is needed.

All fine after a restart - really not sure what was wrong there!  Thanks for your help!

You are welcome!
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.