Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins at a Fixed One-Time Fee - Click Here For More Info
Forums     Discussions     Free Audio Plugins Marvel EQ - problem loading here [RESOLVED by v1.1]

Last

Next

Previous

First

This new Free EQ looks good to me. :)

Can you confirm if it uses SSE2 instructions? - as I cannot load it on this old Athlon XP PC.

-----------------------------

...  Interesting, if true.

SSE2 is not a requirement.  However, OS is - it won't load on older Windows OSes like Windows 2000.

Thank you

XP Home SP2

But it does not load in EnergyXT, XT2 or Reaper 3.  Very odd - I've double-checked that I downloaded the right one.

-------

PS I like the new website logo.

Do you get any error message?

Not much:

-- in XT2: "Failed to open Marvel EQ"

-- in Reaper - nothing, just a partial entry in the VST plugins.ini file

-- in energyXT v1: a pop-up window, titled "Error" with a white X on a red circle.

I did notice in XT2 and eXT v1 that the component did not have any audio outputs (but that may be a result of the error, not the cause).

Tobybears' VSTSpy would not analyse it either.

(I've edited the thread title)

I have no idea what may be wrong, need more details.  If it does not trap, the problem is quite strange.

xp x86 sp3 frameworks 1-3.5 visual redist 2005,2008 dx and so on...

daws reaper sonar everything is fine!

reinstall or update your system!

BTW, if it was OS compatiblity problem, you would get a message like some DLL function was not found.

Tried it on a Windows 7 64-bit Home Premium system in Reaper 32-bit ... works OK there. :)

What more can I tell you about the XP Home (SP2) system?  All of your other plugins that I have tried work fine there (except for HarmoniEQ which you did tell me did use SSE2 codes).

It's a mystery..

---------------------------------------------------------------

PS: 2 suggestions for tweaks

(a) use the same set of colours (green, orange, blue, pink ...) for the Edit group and Underlay button and sliders as in your other VSTs, rather than always orange

(b) when switching between Edit Groups, could each Edit Group remember what underlay it was last using?

DarkStar_GT i dont understand your (a) complain but agree about (b)

so linked parameters of edit group - underlay?

only dont know if this possible the plug could be so smart smarter then me?

finally and i have (c) complain: reset works globally and i need only current edit group! how to be?

This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First