Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins at a Fixed One-Time Fee - Click Here For More Info
Forums     Discussions     Free Audio Plugins r8brain integration into Wavelab v5.01b

I have r8brain free and it is a fantastic resampler - I record and listen at 48kHz, 88,2kHz and 96kHz but if someone needs a CD (or I want to burn one for the car) I always use this tool.  My question is this: Is there any way to integrate it into Wavelab?  For example: I am currently working on a project that has been transferred from a DAT - 16/48.  I imported the file into Wavelab creating a 24bit temp file for editing.  I dither back to 16bit via Izotope's MBIT+.  For this project I need to create a CD version and it would be nice to be able to resample right in Wavelab before dithering,.  I would have to save the 24bit temp file as 24bit audio. open r8brain, resample from 48 to 44.1, reopen in Wavelab and dither.  I would like to be able to skip the additional steps if possible.  I tried putting the r8brain .dll files in the Wavelab plugin folder but it didn't work.  Is this possible?  Thanks for your time reading this rather long-winded bit of text! :)

Such integration is not possible, and is not planned for implementation.
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.