Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins at a Fixed One-Time Fee - Click Here For More Info
Forums     Discussions     Free Audio Plugins Voxengo Span: How to install it in Sound Forge 7?

Hi:

I'm following all steps to right installation of Voxengo Span but it doesn't install in my Sound Forge 7.0.  I already copy the Voxengo Span to the plugins Sound Forge folder....but when I open Sound Forge it doesn't is on it?

Please if someone could help I'm thanking in advance...

Cheers

Roberto

I'm not sure if Sound Forge 7 supports VST plug-ins.  If it does not, you have to use Cakewalk VST adapter.

Hi...Thanks for your answer.  I checked it righ now and, in fact, the SF version 7 doesn't acept VST.

Thanks again

You are welcome!

Hi Aleksey:

I thought that I'll fix the problem just only installing the Soud Forge version 8....but don't work.  I think that I did all right.  I copy the Voxengo Span plugin and pasted it on plugin folder.....and when I open the SF 8 in the label FX Favorites it doesn't show me the Voxengo VST plugin....  Really I don't know what I'm doing wrong....

Cheers

Roberto

Please make sure Sound Forge 8 is configured correctly to locate VST plug-ins.

Hi Aleksey:

You're great...Now it's OK...The problem was in SF preferences configuration........  Now it's fine...  Thanks a lot...

And have a nice New Year

Cheers

Roberto

You are welcome and Happy New Year!
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.