Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins at a Fixed One-Time Fee - Click Here For More Info
Forums     Plugins     Elephant K-metering system in Elephant

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Thanks, for introducing the K-metering system.  Using Fireface 800, RME has already provided one for me, but only for RME users.  I think the K-metering system is fine tool for getting some kind of standard in the audio world.

I dislike the overcompressed songs you hear on the radio these days.  All that happens is the radio engineer will turn down the volume.  Then instead of a louder song you get a song the same loudness as all other songs, but yours will sound muddy due to overcompression.

Elephant is the best native limiter IMHO, so thanks for introducing the K-system here.  Maybe then it will be used by more people.

Thank you for your feedback on this.
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.