Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins at a Fixed One-Time Fee - Click Here For More Info
Forums     Plugins     Elephant V3 Problems / Clip Mode- DC Offset

Last

Next

Previous

First

carlman, on your screenshot you are mixing Clip and EL-3 modes.  Please use Clip mode in the second case (Elephant2), too.

Aleksey Vaneev: carlman, on your screenshot you are mixing Clip and EL-3 modes.  Please use Clip mode in the second case (Elephant2), too.

See the screen shot page again.  I used the clip mode but it doesn't seem to matter which mode I use on 2.7 or how high I crank the volume, it doesn't clip in 2.7..

[]]Screen Shot

carlman: See the screen shot page again.  I used the clip mode but it doesn't seem to matter which mode I use on 2.7 or how high I crank the volume, it doesn't clip in 2.7..

carlman: Screen Shot

This screenshot is not equivalent to 4x oversampling.  Please enable oversampling in v2.7 as well.

carlman: See the screen shot page again.  I used the clip mode but it doesn't seem to matter which mode I use on 2.7 or how high I crank the volume, it doesn't clip in 2.7..

Aleksey Vaneev: This screenshot is not equivalent to 4x oversampling.  Please enable oversampling in v2.7 as well.

I see, when I use 4x oversampling it clips..

I do like this newer version better & will be using it on my new material.

Thanks again for the great customer service & help.

OK, you are welcome!

So, when i use Clip Mode, i need a brickwallimiter after Elephant (3.2) to stop the overshots?

I heard that Clip mode sounds good on electronic stuff (which i produce) but when there are peaks over 0dB this wouldn't be good, right?

Any answer would be appreciated :-)

Yes, for best results you should use another instance of Elephant to tame the overshoots of the Clip mode.

Aleksey Vaneev: Yes, for best results you should use another instance of Elephant to tame the overshoots of the Clip mode.

Ah, thanx for quick response and clearing :-)

This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First